Presenting...Wallace Stanley

(Trumpeting:  dun dun dun dun!)  Allow me to take a second to introduce...Wallace Stanley:

Untitled

Many more details to come, but he and mom are happy and healthy!  Here are his quick stats: born on Saturday (July 8th, his due date!) at 3:46pm weighing in at a whopping 8 lbs 12 oz and 21.5" long.  We're headed home today after a great stay in the hospital.

Our new family of SIX (this picture seemed appropriate):

Untitled

Thanks for all the well wishes.  Stay tuned - Julia will be posting details soon.

Nate

5 comments:

  1. DYING! Can't wait to know more, love the family picture. 6 months in as a family of 5 I'm not sure we have a good one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE congrats to your family! Wallace is beautiful! Long-time reader here - I've loved following your journey .. you're Super Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's beautiful!!! Congratulations!
    Mary Mattioni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man I go camping and you have your baby! Congrats on cutie Wallace and I'm glad that everyone is feeling good! Can't wait to read the birth story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been missing from the blogging world, but trying to catch up now. Congratulations! He is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Sorry that commenting through Blogger can be a royal pain. I'm glad you are commenting despite that, and please email me if you are having issues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...