Bloggy Friends

Mommy bloggers that I like a lot. I even attempt to comment on their posts. Gold star for me!

Erin at Peanut Butter Sandwich
Andrea at In Her Shoes and Through Her Lens
Leah at Marital Bless
Erin at It's All Happening!
Erinn at Strawberry Swing and other Things
Laura at Navigating the Mothership
Allison at A Little Blueberry
Meredith at La Buena Vida
E at Oh! Apostrophe
Molly at A Day in Mollywood
April at Growing Up Maine
Lori at Mama Needs Sushi
Kate at Elefantitas Alegres
Amy at Motherhood Imperfected
Mary at Two Pitties and a Little Lady
Lauren at LiveLaughLove
Darci at With This Nest...
Kristal at Mama at Home
Megan at Girl Meets Life
Sara at Life As I Know It
Rachel at Rachel and John
AliRose at A Graceful Disaster
Nessa at Moments & Impressions
Stephanie at Purely.Simply.Love
Kim at NewlyWoodwards


7 comments:

  1. You should follow my blog, too. I think we should be virtual friends. I have no idea how I came across your blog, but am now a regular reader. Pray tell, what'd you do with your target gift card?!? I just spent my hubby's paltry techer paycheck there today on Christmas presents (mostly for my own stocking).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Have been following you since I found out I was pregnant nearly three years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Checking these out for inspiration for my makeover -- just a heads up that the link to La Buena Vida actually goes to A Little Blueberry :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Sorry that commenting through Blogger can be a royal pain. I'm glad you are commenting despite that, and please email me if you are having issues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...