Hold onto your daughters, ladies...

Because we have a lady killer on our hands. The smile is too much and will surely melt the hearts of any lovely baby girls out there in no time. It melts my heart and I'm way too old for him:)

I now present to you, Truman smiling for the camera (finally captured for the world to see!):

(he's just getting warmed up here, hence the lazy eye)
IMG_8557

IMG_8661

IMG_8664

IMG_8667

IMG_8700

IMG_8701

IMG_8705

IMG_8708

IMG_8716

IMG_8758

And this is what he thinks of me taking so many pictures of him
IMG_8688

See? Isn't he too much?
IMG_8692

12 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Soon, he'll really start smiling and giggling in response to you...it's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO CUTE!! :) I like the chomp jammies/outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little man :) Can't wait to see that munchkin again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I can't handle the cuteness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little smile he has. I finally captured my little Henry's smile right about 6 weeks and I just can't get enough of it. Now he is giggling...you just wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. julia, he really is a cutie pie :) glad you finally caught him smiling on camera!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All I have to say is . . . good thing I'm a "boy" mom. He's a heart breaker for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the pics!! He is just too cute.

    PS...also just gave you a Stiletto award over on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pics are all too cute! He's growing so much! I remember with GG was that small...they grow so fast, don't blink!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Sorry that commenting through Blogger can be a royal pain. I'm glad you are commenting despite that, and please email me if you are having issues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...