The dirty details (longest post ever)

So I'm pregnant after a loss...

And boy, that 'after a loss' phrase makes everything completely different this time around. A few days ago I finally sat down at the computer to start typing a few blog posts about the pregnancy, at nearly 11 weeks pregnant. I must have been having a rough mental day because there are four paragraphs full of doom and gloom and depressing thoughts about how difficult it's been for me to enjoy this pregnancy. But you know what? I'm not posting those four paragraphs because I'm choosing to be positive for a change. I will, however, paraphrase my rambling thoughts on the matter of being pregnant again after a miscarriage earlier this year. And then I'll get to the nitty gritty details that you all want to read anyway:)

I'm a worrier as you may have picked up from reading my blog. I worry that posting about this pregnancy will hurt the readers out there who are still trying to get pregnant---after a loss or not. I want those readers to know that I promise not to EVER take this amazing gift for granted. I am fully aware of how blessed I am to be pregnant after a loss just 6 months after my last BFP. And although I hesitate to post all about this pregnancy because I worry I'll hurt others out there traveling my same path, please know that if I didn't post about this I would be the biggest phony blogger out there and I'm pretty sure nobody wants to read a bunch of BS on this blog. Big, big hugs to those trying to conceive, too---there can never be enough hugs, right?

Also, I am definitely not one of those second-time moms who says things like, 'I just don't have time to sit around thinking about pregnancy this time, so it's flying by. I'm way too busy with my toddler to remember how far along I am, or what fruit baby is, and it's not the center of my life anymore.' No, that is basically the opposite of what I am telling you today. Because my journey to get to this pregnancy is incredibly different than most of those moms out there who don't have the time to worry. (I guess I've managed to make time, then). It's just that when you are pregnant after a loss you don't feel comfort in the statistics telling us that we have less than a 3% chance of losing this baby now that we've seen a heartbeat. I've been on the 'rare' side of stats before and it hurts. Badly. It hurt me so deeply that I can definitely say I will be forever changed by my loss, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but I am painfully jealous of women who still have their innocent naivety about pregnancy. I didn't take a single belly pic until 11 weeks this time, nor did I have the courage to write any drafted posts until then. We didn't tell our parents until 6 weeks (and that was only because we needed their support in light of some complications I'll write about in a bit) and didn't tell most of our friends until much later, too. I guess I'm only telling you all of this to preface the fact that this first trimester has been mentally grueling, has landed me in some of the darkest moments of my life, and I guess I didn't expect it to be so hard. I just thought if I got pregnant again THAT was the ultimate goal and all would be right with the world. But oooh, boy---I feel like I just started the roller coaster ride of my life. It's also made me pray a little harder, a little more often, and I've found myself trusting God's plan even more than before---because let's face it, at SOME point I have to realize that I cannot control my life. Especially when it comes to getting pregnant and staying pregnant---that is all up to God's will, in my opinion. And I'm thankful that He is walking with me on this journey.

Dirty details...

After my surgery in June, my OB said we had to wait two cycles before trying again. We listened and then it was our second cycle of trying that yielded a big.fat.positive. So yes, we were trying---very hard. :) Harder than ever before because with Truman we got pregnant on the second cycle of 'half-assed' trying. With Wren we weren't trying at all. And this time we went ALL out. As I was enduring the dreaded two-week-wait before I could test I had basically convinced myself that this might not be our cycle either, and I started looking to the next cycle to plan the 'operation sperm plus egg' attack. I made a mental note that if my period had not shown up by 12 days after ovulation, I'd pee on a stick and hope for the best but I vowed not to test earlier than that. But then I started getting all psycho and over-analytical about every twinge of my body (who, me?). At 11 days after ovulation, I woke up and took my temp like I had been doing every morning and decided if it was even a fraction higher than the previous day I'd have to test then. And sure enough, it was up by two tenths:)

I went into Truman's room at 5:30 on Saturday, September 17 when he was awake and calling for me and we played a bit in the nursery while Nate slept. I was not even nervous at this point, just resigned to the fact that I would have to see a negative test because it would be either too early or I really was not pregnant at all. Eventually I decided to get it over with and dunked one of my cheapie pregnancy strips in my cup-o-pee, walking out of the bathroom without any true anxiety. For real. A few minutes later, after playing with Tru some more, I peeked onto the counter and saw a freaking second line, clear as day, without even using my magnifying glass or special infrared lights. I promptly began to cry, shake, and say, 'Thank you, God!' repetitively like a reproduction-obsessed robot. I went back to Truman and did a little happy dance with my unknowing toddler and then decided that I should probably use another test 'just for fun' because one is never enough to convince me. This was another cheap dunkable test but from a different packet all together. And guess what? Only one line. Cue the excitement slamming to the ground.

After a little confusion, wondering if that first positive test was a total fluke I brought out the big guns: an expensive digital test, reserved only for special occasions like a super faint second line that needed confirming (or a tie-breaker test, in my case). I dunked that puppy in the same cup-o-pee, capped it, and tossed it on our dining room table so I could keep a close watch on it while pretending to play with my boy. Oh yes, the crazies were in full-force by this point and there was no going back now---I willed that test to say 'pregnant' so hard I almost popped a blood vessel.

The little hour glass kept ticking away, deciding my fate as I sweated bullets next to the digital screen. And then, there it was. One word. Pregnant. It was for real, you guys. And sure enough---that one-lined test I had taken about 20 minutes before started to show a faint second line as well. Three tests all positive before 6 am on a Saturday = a pretty frickin amazing morning by my book. I was a whopping 3 weeks and 3 days pregnant which was definitely the earliest I've ever found out the big news. Sort of ridic, right? Gotta love testing early because it makes the first trimester just FLY by (sarcasm).

IMG_5312
IMG_5301

So my husband was snoozing away during all of this pee stick drama in the next room, mind you, and I just had to think of something half-way clever to break the news. I mean, I really wanted to run in there, jump on the bed and start screeching about second lines and digital words and pee cups but I figured that might not be the coolest thing to do to the man. Instead, I wrote on a little post it note: "Daddy, Mommy tested and it was positive! Love, Truman" and had my child hold that little note in his chubby hand until the sperm-giver was awake from his beauty sleep. Truman kept crumpling up the note so I had to keep straightening it out, but I know he was just excited to break the news to his dad.

IMG_5294

Finally, Nate did come into the family room while T and I were watching truck videos on You Tube. I told Truman to give daddy the note and he did so with such pride that I swore he knew something big was happening. Nate just said, 'Oh, thanks, buddy,' sort of clueless and mostly still asleep. I watched him read the words and then watched his jaw drop open to say, 'No way! You tested already?!?' And then I was forced to spew out about a thousand words per minute explaining the three tests, hundreds of emotions, and overwhelming excitement over the results. And Nate totally got it and we hugged and smiled and said, 'we feel good about this one,' together. And we really did. We felt happy and confident and at peace.

Well as you might guess, that contentment feeling lasted about one day. Then the worries crept in and so began my inner turmoil. Do I embrace the pregnancy and possibly get really crushed again if we lost it, or just detach from the idea until it is 'safe' to get excited? I knew I would ask my OB to do blood work right away this time, to check if my HcG levels were doubling every 2 days and whether my progesterone was at an acceptable level, too. What I didn't know at the time is that those tests, and more specifically waiting for the results to come over the phone, were both a blessing and a huge curse. Not sure if I would do the labs again in hindsight.

My HcG did double perfectly throughout the four blood draws I received in those first weeks. But my progesterone started off sort of low, then did a dip to the 'definitely low' mark, before it came back up to an acceptable level and hovered. This was the first time I decided the pregnancy was doomed. Then the next day I spotted brown. I had a real breakdown that day and was convinced that I would absolutely have another miscarriage. But then things were going okay and I started to feel hopeful again. Until I was 5 weeks, 5 days pregnant and at a patient's home for a regular visit on a Monday. That day was probably the lowest point of the first trimester, by far.

I will never forget the feeling that, 'huh, is something dripping out of me right now? Wait. That doesn't feel right---it can't be---am I bleeding?!?!' All while in a patient's house, trying to care for another person and not totally freak the eff out about what just happened in my underwear. I somehow managed to wrap up the session and practically ran to my car where I sat in the drivers seat, unbuttoned my pants, and peeked into my undies to see bright red blood that had already soaked through my pants. 'Okay, now what?" I asked myself. I wasn't panicking at all, but it was more like, 'well, I guess this is how it's going to happen this time.' I drove to a nearby gas station and went to the bathroom to find a LOT of blood down there. Like enough that I had flashbacks to my disgustingly-prolonged miscarriage earlier in the year, which of course made me nearly hyperventilate and wish I could just curl up into a ball and get out of this nightmare. But again, somehow my rational brain took over and I just put on a new pad, wrapped my jacket around my waist, deciding that I HAD to keep working and refused to let my life stop over a possible miscarriage, and then I called my OB to inform the office of my bleeding nightmare.

The triage nurse somehow believed that bright red blood, and an absurd amount of it, was probably okay but she would have me come in to see the OB that evening 'just for peace of mind.' I was shocked that she didn't tell me flat out that, 'Honey, you are having a miscarriage' since that is what I already assumed. But I made it through the rest of my day, calmly texted my husband to say I was bleeding and would go to the doctor that night, and was sort of at peace with how it was all happening. I was sad, too, but I didn't really let myself get too worked up until we had answers.

Nate was able to meet me for the appointment, which was perfect not only for moral support but also because I had to get Truman from daycare right before we drove up to the office. I wasn't sure I could handle getting bad news while tending to my wild toddler at the same time. And I really wanted my boys there with me this time, just like they were when we had our bad ultrasound in April. We were all a team in this and we'd have to sort through the information together.

As my little family waited with me in the exam room, I laid back on the table and tried to talk to God. I wasn't in a bargaining mood, nor was I feeling particularly trusting. But we talked a bit while I stared at the odd florescent light shield that was made to look like the bottom of the ocean. It's really weird what happened next, but as I was staring at this illuminated ocean view, I imagined Nate and I as retirees someday. I thought about how we'd be 70 years old with so many stories to tell about our child-raising years, so many ups and downs that we'd forget a lot of the 'big' issues over time. I thought about Nate and I taking awesome vacations together over the next 30 years and how I want to snorkel and scuba dive with him again, just like we did on our honeymoon---and how this little ocean scene on the ceiling of my OBs office was like a sign from God. Life will go on. You will grow old with this man next to you (God-willing), with this amazing child on his lap, and who knows what the rest of the story will be. Either we will get this baby in May or not---but it's all going to be okay. We'll still look back on these years in our life and smile because they are undoubtedly some of the best I could imagine.

My OB came in and gave me a worried look, which I returned back to her. And then she brought in her ultrasound machine. I knew it would be super early to see anything at all but was happy we could at least get an idea of what my uterus was doing. My OB raised her eyebrows and said, 'Well, we have a baby....with a heartbeat. But I am worried about it.' Um, first---a heartbeat?!?! Before 6 weeks? What an amazing and unexpected gift from above! But of course it's not that simple.

She also saw a large bleed in my uterus called a subchorionic hemorrhage (SCH) that was much larger than the baby, about 4cm big. It could either be 1. The start of a miscarriage, or 2. Nothing at all. The overall message from my OB was that she was hopeful because this little baby had a heartbeat, a beautiful little heartbeat. But she had to be honest when she said that she hadn't seen a bleed this large turn out okay in the end. So we were in limbo. Again. A threatened miscarriage. And that night I did cry the ugly tears and began the grieving process for this little flicker of a heartbeat in my belly, because of course my stupid body would attack it and try to take it down. But after a long talk with Nate I came to realize that we had to hang onto the hopeful feelings. We couldn't begin to grieve yet because we had a real, living baby to focus on and we decided to choose optimism. What's that saying about how you can only control your attitude, but not what happens to you in life?

(our little baby with a heartbeat, and my dreaded bleed)
5w5d copy

You might guess what happened next. I stopped bleeding. I had multiple follow up ultrasounds. And every time they would show the baby growing up a storm, the bleed shrinking away, and that little heartbeat getting more and more pronounced. Each visit left me feeling even more hopeful and it made my OB excited enough to say, at just 6w1d (3 days after my initial bleed): "I think we are having this baby, just so you know." I wrote those words down in my journal that night and would read them over and over if I started to feel anxious. By my 7 week ultrasound baby looked like a noticeable blob, by 8 weeks it was a gummy bear, and by my 10 week scan that baby looked like a baby---one that was moving around like crazy. And my bleed was practically non-existent but still hanging around. Being that the champion baby was 50 times the size of it now, when the bleed was easily 3 times the size of the baby in the beginning, I started to feel like my child was a fighter and was pushing that bleed out of the way.

6w1d copy
7w1d copy
8w1d copy
10w2d copy

In true Julia fashion, I did a ton of research on SCH's and found a lot of success stories online, many of which had even larger bleeds than me. They don't know why some women have bleeds like this but apparently bleeding in the first trimester is not too uncommon--happening about 20% of the time, and then half of those ladies will go on to having normal pregnancies. I have a hunch that going for a run and, ahem, having some adult playtime together the day before I bled may have something to do with my SCH. And so after that scare, I've been on pelvic rest and instructed not to exercise by my OB as well. A few months ago, I would have gone crazy without exercise but it's amazing how little I care about being in shape now that I have a little baby blob to worry about. It also helps that I've felt the first trimester ickiness----no desire to run at all. And if that means I gain 50 pounds this pregnancy then so be it, I honestly do not care one fraction of a bit. Priorities are in place. And really, I'm pretty lucky that my OB didn't put me on strict bed rest immediately after the bleed because a lot of girls have to wait it out on bed rest. We all know I'm not a good bed rest patient though, considering my OB caught me in Target before Truman's induction when I was supposed to be on bed rest. :)

We waited to tell the internets on the blog and Facebook until 14 weeks because we wanted to surprise Memaw with the news in person, during our Thanksgiving trip last week. If it weren't for that, I probably would have shared at 12 weeks but I really do enjoy waiting until it's this much more 'official' to blab all about the pregnancy to my internet friends. I hope you understand.

If you are still reading this, I congratulate you on your stamina. And now you are sort of caught up on the dirty deets of this pregnancy #3 for me. I guess this mammoth post should be expected when there is SO much to explain with such an eventful first trimester, huh? Hope you are ready for more pregnancy posts in the near future!

39 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your story. It's really great for others to read when they could be (or someday will be) going through something similar. Your honesty and openness is awesome. Congrats on the little babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia,

    Long time reader, first time commenter! Just wanted to say so many congratulations to you and your family. Amazing news and I'll be keeping everything crossed for you all the way from London that it continues smoothly.

    Kathrine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your story. God is great, isn't he! Continued thoughts and prayer for you and your growing family. Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what an emotional post- you had me tearing up! I'm so glad that everything is going well for you now, and that your baby is a fighter! I also had bleeding at 7 weeks with my first and only pregnancy so far, and was totally freaked out. It wasn't SCH, but low progesterone levels. Thankfully our little guy made it through just fine. Congrats again, and the best of luck to you in your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, that must have been a REALLY tough time. So glad you guys made it through just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post made me cry, I couldn't be happier for you! Despite the fact that we have never met and I'm just a blog stalker, I feel like I "know" you..esp given a few facts (I grew up in Milwaukee and now live in STL, went to Truman State University, and have a sister named Julia :))

    Your little family is so adorable and I am so excited to read about this next pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your story, really appreciate your honesty. Can't wait to hear more about the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Julia! I'm so happy for you, sorry that you had to go through such a scary time again, and excited to hear more as your babes grow. Good luck, and we'll be praying for your little family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I've shared this journey with you and yet it was so amazing to read it all in detail and see it all - what a rollercoaster indeed, lady!! I'm so freakin happy you're into the second trimester now! You know you've been in my prayers, and I am so excited to meet this baby in May. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome post, and boy did I need details after reading your big news yesterday! I can't wait to follow along on your journey this time. So so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so happy for you and so glad you decided to share. You are so brave...pregnancy sure is one scary thing. Coming from someone who was on pelvic rest starting at week 16, I know it is hard. I didn't exercise, grocery shop, or even stand at work for longer than 5 minutes. But like you said, it is all worth it in the end. Also, I love that you called Nate a "sperm giver" or something like that. Also, I have heard of a lot of women that have SCHs. I didn't realize that they could mean the start of a miscarriage. Love all of your ultrasound pics...especially the gummy bear. Praying for you and hoping for an uneventful 2nd and 3rd trimester.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so happy for you, and so sad as well - it's been a tough journey. Thank you for sharing your story and I'm looking forward to reading all about the next several months!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Talk about a roller coaster! Even knowing that you are 14 weeks along my stomach was still in knots reading what you went through. So happy baby is a fighter, and please know I'm rooting for a healthy, uneventful pregnancy from here on out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you shared the details! :) I also had a SCH that caused bleeding in the beginning (also usually after adult fun...), but not as bad as yours. I'm so happy everything is working out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a whirlwind! So glad that things have turned around for the positive. I've obviously never been in your situation, but I know the emotional trauma that can revolve around trying to conceive and having babies and you've definitely got the right attitude! It's so hard to cling to those positive thoughts, but your optimism is inspiring. I'll be praying for a happy and healthy pregnancy and that in about 6 months you'll be sharing a whole new joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I also wanted to say that I bled through most of my pregnancy with Lizzy, and I think you're right--exercise and sex definitely triggered it most of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Whew...tears flowing lady! What a beautifully written post. I am so thrilled for you and I really respect you putting all your feelings out there. I can really empathize with your feelings...the fear and basically everything in the first paragraph. I am really looking forward to the cute belly pics and adorable nursery posts! Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Julia! I'm so so so happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So, I'm thinking this baby of yours might be our future president or find the cure for cancer, because so far he or she is proving to be a rock star.

    Long post or not, I love how you shared all the details with us. A roller coaster, indeed, but a story with definitely a happy ending :)

    Welcome to second trimester bliss... I REALLY hope you get a teeny tiny glimmer of that "pregnancy naivety".

    I can't say it enough - I'm happy for you, Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I definitely do not know how you're feeling obviously, having never experienced a loss, but I can relate to not wanting to post about it because of people you know who are struggling. It really is a fine line to walk! However, for all the people who might be sad to see this, there are probably 10 who have been where you are and really need to read your experience and WANT to hear the "success" stories of being pregnant after a loss! I'm so glad you're willing to be so open about it. I read every single word :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can't believe all you've been through! I hear what you're saying about the naïveté with the first pregnancy. For me, although everything turned out great in the end with my labor/delivery, the scares I had mean that I think I'll be filled with so much anxiety next time. I am going to have to take a page from your book and CHOOSE optimism. Thanks for filling us in on everything. I look forward to many fruit photos to come of this new little one (maybe ill feel differently when I get there but I can't imagine not doing things like that again!)!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Julia this post is so awesome because it truly puts some perspective on what women go through in the good, bad and the ugly when it comes to having babies.I am proud of you for sharing your story with us the darkness and the light. I am continuing to pray for you guys! We are so excited for you, Nate, Truman and even Henry! Can't wait to read more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I can't remember how I stumbled across your blog, but I just wanted to thank you for sharing your story. And Congratulations!!! :) I just found out last week that we are expecting our first. I am 5w6d if all goes well. However, I've been bleeding throughout (I though for sure this cycle was a no go again). My doctor is trying to get me to stay positive and I'm on progesterone supplements to try and help. But your post really helped me today. If this baby is meant to be, God will will make it work. If not, there is a bigger plan out there and hopefully another month will be our time. Congratulations again and I can't wait to keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well I missed a lot in the past couple of days! Congratulations! Hopefully the emotional rollercoaster is over. I've had a loss, too so I can only imagine how much of a wreck I would be while you were going through your scare. I started reading your blog before you got pregnant with Truman, so I had to LOL when I saw your due date is the exact same as mine. Here's to 26 uneventful weeks for the both of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Holy moly! Emotional over here too! I really can relate to a lot of this and I know how nervewrecking it is esp running to the bathroom! I'm glad everything is going well! I feel like I have been pregnant forever so I don't quite get the 'it's flying by' thing yet either! :) I know I was scared to do anything for a while and it's hard to 'take it easy' but when you know what you are doing it for, it's all worth it!

    YAY! So exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. So happy for you! I'm pregnant after a loss too (10 wks) and it so sooo scary! We already saw a nice healthy baby at 8 weeks, but now I'm beginning to freak out again because it's been 2 weeks. We have only told a couple people so far. We plan on telling all of the family at Christmas if the NT scan goes well. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Julia, this was a great post. I have no doubt it has been a difficult road for your family -- baby is a fighter! congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh Julia words cannot express how happy I am for you. I cried all the way through this post and felt your worry and fear, right along with you. I can't even imagine how scary that was for you, having lived something similar so recently. I still have no words, I'm just wishing you all the best. Lots and lots of love to you guys! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Julia, Thank you for sharing this post. I have had 2 losses and am on a healthy pregnancy now.I have been trying to form words for weeks now that I am 23 weeks along but have that fear of "jinxing" it. I did not tell family till 14 weeks. every twinge, pain drop of blood I have feared this is the end. It is so sad the naive and excitement you lose with a lost. Trying is all about temps and target days and DPO, doubling HSG that a "normal" person looks at you like crazy when you share because they have no idea.

    I have followed your blog since before Truman and we began trying about the time you were half baked with him. I have loved all the tips on CDing and insight of every stage.

    Thank you for sharing this vulnerable post. Congratulations on Baby 2!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Julia, what an amazing mom you already are to this little one! Mommies and Daddies should always be the ones who are fighting for us, even when the odds aren't in our favor. What a blessing you and Nate are to this baby, pulling for him/her and choosing to believe the best, while trusting God through each step of the journey. I couldn't be happier for you!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Julia,

    Congratulations! I'm so happy for you that everything you pray for is coming true! Do stay positive and get more rest, and don't forget to share with us on all your thoughts and stories!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Julia, I'm so sorry that you had this huge black cloud over the beginning of your pregnancy. No one should have to go through that. But I think you handled it as best you could! I would have been the same way . . . thinking it was ending before someone even told me it was . . . gloom and doom.

    But I'm so thankful that everything turned out okay and the baby seems to be growing.

    I think writing about this is the best thing for you to work through all the emotions you're going through. And it will probably help someone else who is going through the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Crying over here. WE lost a baby very early this summer and my heart breaks then cheers for you and your growing gummy bear. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  34. So, really, I think it's going to be a long time before I stop crying over this. :) I can just relate so much to what you share, even if my details are so much different.

    You are SO strong Julia. And my word, choke a girl up with the envisioning you and Nate as retirees, Lord let it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  35. OMG Julia...I don't even have the words. Very emotional post. So glad that your baby is doing well. You are such a strong family. Thank you for sharing your story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm so happy for you and that is an incredible story-you had me in tears a couple of times. I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to watch this baby grow!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am just loving all of these 3rd baby posts!! And so glad you shared do much detail about your pregnancy with C! I haven't shared on IG yet, but we also are pregnant with a suprise baby, baby #2 though! I totally relate with feeling guilt over a suprise baby with so many friends and women who are having fertility issues, for it to be that easy for us makes me so sad for them and scared to tell them as well. Anyways wanted to tell you thank you for sharing your SCH story, I haven't announced on IG as I was just diagnosed with one and have been bleeding and cramping for a week, I'm almost 13 weeks so things look promising, it's just so scary and reading your story really helped. And seeing sweet C on IG is an awesome reminder for me! Sorry to ramble just wanted to tell you thanks mama and I am so happy that your pregnancy is gong so well, we are due a week apart!! Xo!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I was an awesome feeling when i found out that i am pregnant, i could not believe myself, after trying for years now, finally i have been able to be called a proud mother to my baby boy. my husband is glad too, by standing by me all the way with strong feeling we will achieve this together. i am giving this hint to couples who are struggling with infertility, your time as come as well, with the help of Iya Hindi remedy, which i myself use to get pregnant with few days of using it as directed by the doctor. you can also have a child to call your own. this is the doctor contact hindinative@yahoo.com . And WhatsApp messenger +1 (914) 530‑9510

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Sorry that commenting through Blogger can be a royal pain. I'm glad you are commenting despite that, and please email me if you are having issues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...