A week in iPhone pictures/randomness

IPhone photo dump from the past week. It's the best way to show what we've been doing around here, even though it's pretty lazy blogging. Better than nothing, I suppose.

Look, sis. It's a train. Learn to love it. Last week on Tuesday 12.4.12
Untitled

Untitled

Grabby girl loves him so much.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I die over how angelic she looks asleep.
Untitled

After the above nap. A little happy.
Untitled

Wednesday 12.5.12--she eats! Entire post with way too much information coming soon.
Untitled

Thursday morning, 12.6.12--he eats, too. Weirdo.
Untitled

We went shopping at this fun local nursery and I was obsessed with their decor. Didn't find the gift we wanted but still had fun drooling over the decorations. Large red bows? YES.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And she eats. Shirtless.
Untitled

I can't handle the rolls.
Untitled

Friday morning, 12.7.12: grabbing again.
Untitled

Untitled

Saturday morning, 12.8.12--a long night last night, but she's still freaking adorable.
Untitled

In her brother's old brown sweatshirt, a little shell shocked.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And this guy got a new tee shirt from Erin's Henry---he loves it even though he looks like a Henry wanna be to me!
Untitled

Again with the angel faced napping.
Untitled

Saturday night after baths. I mean, the jammies!
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Sunday 12.9.12: she wears gray jeans (12 mo) and a new apple sweatshirt (12 mo) and I love it.
Untitled

We were at our old duplex a bit that day and I felt very nostalgic for the many memories we had there. The upstairs is now vacant and my in-laws do not rent it out, but they have added some furniture. Truman loved this chair. I couldn't get over how sad I felt going back into his old bedroom where we brought him home as a newborn. And now look at him!
Untitled

Also, we finally put the French doors back up in the sunroom. Never got around to painting them but whatever. It's nice to have them up!
Untitled

Monday 12.10.12
I went a little nuts taking pictures before work because I was just SO proud of my girl for waking up just one time the night before!
Untitled

After work, you should have heard them laughing at each other here.
Untitled

After baths, discovered that this outfit I bought is actually a set of jammies. Love them anyway.
Untitled

Untitled

Tuesday 12.11.12
My hungry girl
Untitled

Stinkers
Untitled

Untitled

Random ramblings to make this post even weirder:

-Another week closer to Christmas! My To Do list is ruling my life right now and I find myself wishing that I was like Bella and Edward in the final movie--never need to sleep so that when their kid went to bed, they'd just have an entire night of FREE TIME. Yes. I wouldn't spend my time like they did (those crazy kids) but I would totally knock out a million things on my list. Can't imagine!

-Truman slipped on his step stool getting onto the potty tonight and his entire left hand went into the toilet. I almost gagged and then I accidentally laughed at his misfortune. It was very upsetting to him and forcing him to wash his hands in the sink, with real soap and water and not just sanitizer, was an ordeal. But really? Kind of hilarious.

-Actually, I had a pretty rough night overall with my boy. He was testing my limits to the extreme from the second we walked in the door after daycare until he fell asleep. Everything was a freaking battle---turning off the TV after one Calliou episode, getting him to sit at the dinner table, getting him to eat dinner, making him wait for dessert until after a bath, taking a bath, etc. Everything was just hard and whiny and difficult. HATE evenings like this and after a long day at work, the last thing I feel like doing is disciplining my child over and over and over again. I had a beer and then some ice cream so everything is great now, but still.

-Best quote from Truman in the last week:
"I really love sugar, mommy."
No kidding, kid.

-Sleeping is still going well in this house! After I posted Cecelia had two amazing nights. On Monday night she only woke one time at 11:30, took a bottle and then slept until 5:30 am (when I was at the gym, after pumping). Then last night she slept from 7:00 until 4:15, nursed and then slept until 7:20! The 9 hours in a row is a freaking miracle, but so is sleeping past 7! Please let it continue, dear Lord. Everything in life is better with sleep. For real.



5 comments:

  1. Cutie kiddos, as always.

    I'm so glad the good sleeping continues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You KNOW I feel ya on the trying nights with a toddler. It's SO sad and frustrating to spend 90% of your time with your kid disciplining and negotiating everything, or listening to a meltdown. For us lately, that's at least half of all weekdays :-/

    On a positive note, go Cece for learning to sleep this week!!! That makes the toddler antics a little easier to tolerate at least!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! I die over the Christmas jammies, too. So glad sleep is improving. And T's comment cracks me up. Don't we all, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pic of C sleeping...swoon. I could watch sleeping babes all day long.

    Also, how do your kids looks so much alike?! It's amazing...I'm amazed as my kids are so opposite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the mantra around here: sleep makes everything better. I love the sleeping baby photos. I still find myself snapping pictures of Elsa when she falls asleep nursing. These days are going to be over so quickly, sigh.

    Watching CeCe get older and interact more and more with Truman must be so much fun. You must be so excited for their first Christmas together. What a fun time for you guys:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Sorry that commenting through Blogger can be a royal pain. I'm glad you are commenting despite that, and please email me if you are having issues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...