The Most Wonderful Time

Merry Christmas Eve!

I'm sure there will be many more pictures of our festivities to come, but I have a few to share right now. Merry and bright around here, indeed.

I did get a few more pictures of them in their matching jammies. Note the 'TV faces'. HA!
IMG_9332

IMG_9334

And this is them on our first day of 'vacation'. We are all pretty much on cloud 9.
IMG_9680

IMG_9697

Nativity scenes are yummy.
IMG_9709

Our buffet is exploding with Christmas cards. Have gotten a dozen more since I snapped this picture. Love it so much!
IMG_9633

Wrapping gifts this year was more of a chore for me. I attempted to color coordinate by the family---so when we open gifts tonight on Christmas Eve with Nate's family there is one color, then tomorrow morning on Christmas Day with our little family of four has another, and Christmas night with my family from Missouri has a third. Makes my head hurt just thinking about it!
IMG_9732

Someone is going to flip out over all of the gifts he is getting this year. It's ridiculous, actually.
IMG_9731

IMG_9730

My boys.
IMG_9729

And then? This morning, on Christmas Eve, the boys went out to shop AGAIN while us girls stayed in to get CC a nap. But first I just had to get her all dolled up in her Christmas dress to take a few photos. I really really want to get pictures of both kids dressed up this afternoon before church but I'm not holding my breath. Truman apparently hates the red sweater I bought him this year because it's not a tee shirt. Sigh. But this girl? Totally loves her silky red dress by Carters that I got at my consignment store. And the cream shrug is NEW from Target. Hairbow made by Go-Go, of course. I could die over the cuteness.
IMG_9881e

xmas1

IMG_9940

xmas2

IMG_9918

xmas3

xmas6

xmas4

Merry Christmas, blog-world.

5 comments:

  1. I saw the shrug on IG and swooned over it! So cute!!! I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to rotate through Gabby's outfits for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww :) Always such great images you capture of your family.

    Cece's dress is to die for. Such a purdy little lady she is :)

    Merry Christmas Julia xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neighbor's baby has those same Christmas jams, and Ben remarked that they look like the Nut Goody wrappers, so now that's all I can think when I see them :) Still love them though!! And seriously, Cece is to die for cute in her adorable Christmas outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cece in that dress!! Cutest thing ever. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those happy little faces! Just curious...what's the average traffic count on a post of yours? And when did your following start to pick up?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Sorry that commenting through Blogger can be a royal pain. I'm glad you are commenting despite that, and please email me if you are having issues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...