Cut. It. Off!

So this was me right before our wedding, after growing out my hair. It drove me absolutely NUTS being this long, but at least I could have an up-do for the wedding:
Then after the wedding, I chopped it off like this [excuse the shiny face and lack of makeup]:
And this is me right now, after the original haircut has grown out a bit. I wear my hair wavy like this on a daily basis [too lazy for a blow dryer]:
SO....I'm getting my hair cut on Tuesday. I REALLY want to chop it off again. As in, really short. Almost "butch" short. I'm so sick of it being in between lengths, and I have worn my hair butch short in the past and I think I liked it.

So here are my inspiration pictures. Which do you like best?

1. Meg Ryan. I LOVE this one with all the choppy layers. But I know her hair is probably eight times as thick as mine.

2. A random girl, I like how the back has some volume. Not a big fan of the long piece on her right side.

3. Mandy Moore. This is extremely short but I LOVE it. Especially the little swoop bangs.

4. Meg Ryan part deux. This is a lot longer in back and my hair won't usually be this straight. Cute bangs!

5. A random girl, who has those cute bangs again. And lots of layers. Too bad she is so creepy looking.
6. Katie Holmes with her bob. Love the bangs and the general length. But it doesn't have as much volume as some of the other pictures.

Any opinions welcome. I will post pictures of the results tuesday night!

7 comments:

  1. You, my dear, are one of the luck ones that can pull of a super-short cut. The Katie Holmes bob is my favorite, but I love the Mandy Moore one too. I can't wait to see what you get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can get away with the super short hair because of your bone structure and I don't think it would look "butch" on you. I like the Katie Holmes look or the Mandy Moore--I think they would be super easy to maintain and to get ready in the morning. Good luck can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am a fellow knottie from the STL board and I noticed your blog when I was checking out Kristal's! Your wedding was BEAUTIFUL!!! I really like your married bio!

    As far as the hair I like the Mandy Moore cut and can't wait to see pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate to be the copycat, but I've got to agree with Katie Holmes or Mandy Moore...and you can definitely pull it off! Can't wait to see the results :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Katie Holmes also, however, since your hair is wavy, and I doubt you'll want to flat iron it every morning... what exactly would yours look like at that length...?
    Either way, I think shorter will be so much easier to 'fix,' meaning wash it and go and it'll still look cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm lovin' the Mandy Moore cut! Can't wait to see what you decide.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dying to see what you decided and how it turned out!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Sorry that commenting through Blogger can be a royal pain. I'm glad you are commenting despite that, and please email me if you are having issues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...