Obsessed!

Since I started my blogging journey, I find myself "blog hopping" quite a bit. Meaning, I'll start at one blog and link to a favorite, then again I'll jump to another favorite from that new blog, and so on.

In the process, I've stumbled upon some ridiculously inspiring blogs. As in, blow-your-mind-talented people. I'd like to consider myself fairly creative and I fiddle around with different projects to keep my creativity alive. But some of these blogs I've discovered make my projects seem so....crappy, for a lack of a better word.

One of these blogs I just HAVE to show you : Anahata Katkin. Her art store is here, and some of my favorite stuff is in her site called PaPaYa! found here. Everything is so whimsical, bright, vintage, eclectic, and GIRLIE! I am in love. [swoon!]

Check out these holiday cards [oh, how I wish I was a procrastinator and didn't already make mine]



And then there's the journals. Talk about inspiring! I don't keep a journal [well, besides my blog] but maybe I'll get one just in case:)

Her art prints would be most practical for me. I would LOVE to have something like this framed and hanging on our walls. I checked with the hubby and he only approves of the first two---which is better than none, right?

Is anyone else drooling right now? Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. You are so creative! I love the new winter layout on your blog, and I may try my hand at the customization stuff! Great taste!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! You won't see the comment appear right away, since I have to approve each one of them (darn spammers), but know that I appreciate your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...