New tunes

I found some fabulous new tunes that you HAVE to get for yourselves. I love Vanessa Carlton: her voice, her piano skills, and especially her lyrics. Her new CD "Heroes and Thieves" is everything I had hoped.I bought the CD on I-tunes for $8 and I'm already obsessed with a few of the tracks. Especially "Nolita Fairytale" and "Home" and "My Best." It's the perfect girlie "I-used-to-need-you-and-now-I-am-SO-over-it" music, best played while driving [so you can belt it out] or while cleaning house [to inspire quick work and a chip on your shoulder attitude].

Anyway, I really like it and will most likely stalk it for about a month straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Sorry that commenting through Blogger can be a royal pain. I'm glad you are commenting despite that, and please email me if you are having issues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...