These Are the Days of Our Lives | Spring 2017

Twenty-one posts for you to read today! Have fun!!

1. 3 V's | Missouri
mrsamyelizabeth

2. Shafferland | Indiana
shafferland2012


3. Jo Davis Photography | Minnesota
Jolizie

4. Introduced You To It | Chengdu, China
laurenelizmitchell

5. A Lady and Three Men | Georgia
heather

6. Dinosaurs and Bunnies | Minnesota
dinosandbunnies

7. Non Sequitur Chica | Illinois
katies


8. Live Inside My Bubble | Minnesota
liveinmybubble

9. Bring 'Er to England | United Kingdom
leann


10. Lisa Lisa Bo Bisa | Minnesota
lisa

11. A Gurley Gurl | Texas
aggieallena

12.  Piece of Our Life | Georgia
jnclong

13. Our Paleo Family | North Carolina
ourpaelofamily

14. Chasin' Mason | California
lizbir

15. The Culinary Couple | New Jersey
emilyjwiley

16. A Messy Motherhood | Florida
vanessa

17. Elefantitas Alegres | Texas
cheesefiend


18. Ellie and Addie | Missouri
ellieandaddie

19. Just Jillian | Tennessee
jillianpayne

20. Old Lady, No Baby | Oregon
amberlmclean

21. A Graceful Disaster | Minnesota
IMG_9670


SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for putting this together! I can't wait to read through the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I can't wait to go through and read them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know the link for Non Sequitur Chica goes to Dianosaurs and Bunnies? I am trying to read them in order a couple of each day. I LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the last comment was from me. Mary Mattioni

    ReplyDelete
  5. #17 isn't​ available to those not invited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I think Kate changed to private after she posted...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Sorry that commenting through Blogger can be a royal pain. I'm glad you are commenting despite that, and please email me if you are having issues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...