Stare into his eyes and he will eat your soul

It's true. That is how insanely cute Henry is in the rest of our pictures. Don't say I didn't warn you!

The fam: me and Nate cheesing for the camera while Henry looks a bit apprehensive. I think when Andrea pulled out her treat bag he was a goner. Hence, the look of intensity seen here.

I believe in Santa Clause. Do you?
The award for the most ticked off Santa goes to....Henry! Best.picture.ever.
Chilling with the fam yet again, while Henry peers at an interesting leaf or something.
See? And please notice how snugly his costume fits his bulging pectoral muscles. I mean he was basically busting out of this bad boy due to pure strength.
Fa-la-la-la. Here we are skipping along like a happy family while Henry drags us by his throat. Coughing and gagging are included for free:)
This one is a fave. But I shall not mention which one is chosen for our cards. The suspense must be killing you, right?
Um, Henry.....the camera is that way.
And now for the soul-snatching eyes:

Click on the pictures if you really want to feel yourself squeak with admiration. He is really that cute and Andrea is really that good at capturing crazy little furballs like this.

And there you have it. Multiple pictures of our little family for your viewing pleasure. If only we waited one more day [or one more week] and our pictures could've included magical snow in the background. But then again, it was nice to preserve a time before all this whiteness took over the earth. We got another decent downfall yesterday which always makes for a fun morning commute. Did I mention that Mother Nature hates me? Probably because she's jealous of my cute dog.

21 comments:

  1. I love how Henry appears to be winking in the 5th picture down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are SO adorable! i love henry's pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pictures are adorable! We have been thinking of doing something like that with our two. Except one is a cat...and she hates being outside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! Henry stole the show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He definitely looks pissed to be wearing that outfit. But doesn't he realize how cute he looks in it? Sometimes we have to suffer to look good! Thanks for sharing some Henry pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! lily had that same look on her face when i dressed her up for halloween, they still love us though, but may remain disgruntled for a while! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The family shot with the snug santa suit is PRICELESS!! THIS is why us girls pay so much for photos! Yall look like a Jcrew ad.. but SO much better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe he kept that hood on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Henry is so photogenic! Lola would not have done so well. I love all the pictures. She did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The soul-snatching eyes picture? Gorgeous. Maybe Santa Henry can bring me another puppy for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute! And, actually, I think I prefer the bare trees and the more "fall" look to the pictures. Maybe some snow next time :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these pictures. You are right of course-- Henry is adorable and will eat your soul. I love dogs, but Henry takes the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving these pictures

    Drooling over the holiday inspiration post

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I love them!

    And, I am slightly jealous that Henry sat so nicely with the Santa hat on. We tried with Indy and it was a DISASTER.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all so super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't wait to see which picture you've chosed for your Christmas card... you MUST post!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just stumbled across your blog... your dog is so cute!! I LOVE these pictures. I wish my dog would wear a hat like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pictures turned out great. Cannot wait to see your Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. these pics are sooo adorable! great job andrea!

    love the pics of henry!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i could eat him up. he looks like a little old man in that hood. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Sorry that commenting through Blogger can be a royal pain. I'm glad you are commenting despite that, and please email me if you are having issues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...