Can't. Stop. Posting

So if you are visiting since the first time in a few days, I apologize for the ridiculous amount of posting I've done this weekend. It's so unlike me to post five times in just a few mere hours. Usually this type of thing takes me weeks!

But the next two posts were made so I can link to them up above, on my link bar. It is now full and that makes me happy....blank space on that bar was making me cuckoo.

The blog list:
My no means is this comprehensive or the end-all of my blog world. Please do not be offended if you aren't on the list--it probably just means my eyes began to bulge out of my skull while staring at the computer screen for entirely too long typing that list. You see, I had to refer back and forth to my Google Reader and type in those babies by hand. It sucked and I apologize if I missed you. Feel free to leave me a comment and if I gain the courage to look at that list again, I will add you. I must say that I restrict myself from adding more blogs to my GR account because it's incredibly overwhelming to have 100+ posts to read each evening after work...but I love clicking on your blogs after you leave me a comment. So no hard feelings, okay? Good. I'm glad that is settled. I couldn't stand any cyber hurt feelings.


The FAQs:
I made this post by thinking of the most common questions I get via comments. If you are dying to know something that I failed to mention please leave me a comment or email me. My addy is tucked away in my profile somewhere, I believe.


And with that I am all posted out for now. It's hard work being this post-y.

5 comments:

  1. "post-y" I like that term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honored that I made it on your blog roll but I am no longer a blogger so you can delete me off your GR and replace me with some other deserving blogger. I may have given up blogging but I will always be a blog stalker:) Your blog is definitely one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a Missourian...currently SE Missourian, but this weekend, I will be a STL Missourian foreva.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. I'm stoked to be on the blog list!!!

    2. I've loved catching up on your posts.

    3. You and your pictures....with each one my camera envy gets stronger and stronger

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Sorry that commenting through Blogger can be a royal pain. I'm glad you are commenting despite that, and please email me if you are having issues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...