These Are the Days of our Lives | Spring 2015

My first time hosting this quarterly round up and we had thirty-one participants (thirty-two including my own post)! Grab some popcorn and a drink, clear your schedule for a bit, make sure to leave comments as you go, and enjoy! Let me know if there are any technical difficulties with links and I'll see you for the next DiTL in July.


The Oregon Tale | Oregon
{Friday} {Saturday} {Sunday}
WITL-Saturday-Ravyn


A Messy Motherhood | Florida
ditlpicmm


Live Inside My Bubble | Minnesota
heatherditl


The Hardest Job I'll Ever Love | South Carolina
rachael


Bach to Reality | Wisconsin
dana

Sweet Turtle Soup | Florida
courtney

Living for Real | Idaho
leslie

Sinking Into Motherhood...One Step at a Time | Minnesota
leann

Life as I Know It | Minnesota
Riley resized

The Chronicles of We | Michigan
jenny

Mama at Home | Swaziland, Africa
kristal

Miles of Winston | New York
Jennifer

Just Jillian | Tennessee
jillian

Our Sweet Life | Minnesota
carrie

Lisa Lisa Bo Bisa | Minnesota
lisa

LunaChick Runs | Wisconsin
laura

Sweetness Outside | New Mexico
Rebecca

Cocktails and Carseats | Wisconsin
jamie

Snuggle Bunny | New York
June

Ellie and Addie | Missouri
ellieandaddie_dayinthelife

Pigtails and Cowpies | Minnesota
jenna

Elephantitas Alegres | Texas
Kate

Navigating the Mothership | Minnesota
laura

Moments and Impressions | Ohio
nessa

Rachel and John | Canada
DITLrachel

Cozy Cape Cottage | in the Midwest
KF

Old Lady No Baby | Oregon
amber

A Gurley Gurl | Texas
allena

Lauren Alysse | Michigan
lauren

Mindful Mama Yoga | Utah
jessica

Peanut Butter Sandwich | Wisconsin
All Photos-329

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting this Julia, and giving me the push to finally do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting! I can't wait to sit down and read everyone's posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for doing this!!!!! One million thank yous. I'm kicking myself for not just telling others to submit their fave photo of the day years ago. Oh well :)

    Spring was always the quarter with the most entries but you have a bigger audience so you might just get even more in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for rounding these up!! It takes me ages to get through these but I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Sorry that commenting through Blogger can be a royal pain. I'm glad you are commenting despite that, and please email me if you are having issues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...