Too much blogging...

...leads to a 2.5 hour nap in the middle of the day. Not good, folks. Nate took these pictures and said it would be a disservice to my blog readers if I didn't post them. So here is me and my napping buddy passed out after a long weekend.I'm not sure how my leg and wrist bend like that. Or why I need to pass out head first into the pillow. But the reason I have a bed pillow instead of a couch pillow is because I tend to drool. A LOT. And Nate makes me use a washable pillow for times like these:)
Henry won't have a problem falling asleep tonight. But me, on the other hand, I'll probably be wired for awhile now.
I guess I can blame it on the blogging, or maybe the party last night. But either way, I LOVE Sunday naps when it's cold outside. But I won't be happy tomorrow morning when it's time to wake up and I've only slept 5 hours. Oh well. You win some and you lose some.
You gotta make fun of yourself every now and then. Never take yourself too seriously, that is my nugget of wisdom for the day:)

2 comments:

  1. I knew there was a reason we're friends - I have a drooling (and snoring) problem as well! Oh and Henry looks squeezable all curled up. Riley curls up like that also on our couch and reminds me of a couch cushion, hence his nickname "cushion." :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - Henry is too cute napping with you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Sorry that commenting through Blogger can be a royal pain. I'm glad you are commenting despite that, and please email me if you are having issues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...