Tagged

I got tagged by KG at A Lighter Shade of Green, and I decided to follow through with this one for a change:)


The Rules: Answer the following questions about yourself. At the end of the post you pass on the questions to 6 other bloggers and list their names. Then write them a comment telling them that they've been tagged and ask them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know that you've accepted the challenge and refer to your post.

1. What did you do 10 years ago? Well, I was 17 and probably playing basketball or volleyball in some random tournament for my club teams. It was the summer before my senior year in high school which means there was definitely drama to endure. And I was probably fretting about outfits for my senior pictures.

2. Five items on your to-do list today:
1. Run 6 miles and not die.
2. Figure out a stupid FTP site for my business without slamming my head into the desk.
3. Sit outside and catch some rays.
4. I try to avoid to-do lists on the weekends.
5. Because I like to think I have nothing to do :)

3. Snacks I enjoy: homemade granola, smoothies, cereal [if I'm feeling healthy]. If not, probably chocolate and deep fried goodness.

4. What would you do if you were a billionare? Pay off all school loans, buy a house, give a chunk to our parents, a nice chunk to charities, and then travel to obscure places around the world. Don't tempt me to think about these things, it's not fair!

5. Places I would live:


South Carolina:

Arizona:
Chicago:
I don't know why these places are on my list, but they are. We came this close to relocating to Chicago instead of Milwaukee after the wedding. I love that city. I adore Arizona [hello freakishly hot weather!!!] and South Carolina seems like the sweetest southern state. I could see us there someday. In reality, we probably won't uproot ourselves anytime soon--one traumatic move to a new state is enough for me right now:)

I'm not feeling the 'tag' part of this post right now, so if you are reading and want to participate, go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Sorry that commenting through Blogger can be a royal pain. I'm glad you are commenting despite that, and please email me if you are having issues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...