Dying here...

...is it wrong to wish bodily harm on a cable company?

They gave me a window of 9-11 a.m. It's 11:15 and I'm dying here. This is not healthy for me, I've been without internet WAY too long and I need to post. So here I am....forced to steal a weak wireless signal from some random neighbors, which only lasts for about 5 minutes before freezing my computer.

Cross you fingers that the dude shows up soon, or it could get very ugly around here!


P.S. We are officially moved! More to follow later today [hopefully].

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I can't wait for pictures. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - I was just thinking about you earlier today...hoping that your move went smoothly!

    Hope the cable guy has gotten there by now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Sorry that commenting through Blogger can be a royal pain. I'm glad you are commenting despite that, and please email me if you are having issues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...