Check!

Guess what we just bought?

Holla! Chris Martin and all of your fabulosity....here we come!
I sort of forgot about this list, but when I remembered #3 I decided we HAD to buy these tickets.
Yes, they were insanely expensive but somehow I know it will be worth it. We never go to concerts and this will be a little splurge for us. And a Saturday night during the summer? Perfect timing, Coldplay. I love you.

You hear that, Mother Nature? I don't care about your stupid 4-8 inches of snow we are receiving at this moment. Waking up to a solid three inch blanket did not bother me one bit. I have a summer concert in my future now. So bring it.

Anyone else going to the Wisconsin or STL concert? Squeeeeeeee!

10 comments:

  1. I saw them perform in Las Vegas. It was THE BEST concert I have ever been to. You will have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going in St. Louis in July! I LOVE Coldplay. They were the first (and only) concert I've ever seen and they were AMAZING! Rob worked at Riverport for a few years and said of the many concerts he's seen their X&Y tour was the best. I can't wait for Viva La Vida!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm uber jealous. You're a lucky girl! Say hi to Will Champion for me - he is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice! that will be so fun. I love concerts so much - the outdoor variety are always better too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw coldplay last summer from the second row. I never wanted it to end. It was amazing and I developed a bigger crush on chris martin seeing him in person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! So much fun--we saw them at Alpine a few years ago and had an absolute blast. That place is definitely a favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun!! I'd love to see them in concert, but Chad would NEVER go for it...he hates them. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've seen them twice, once from the nose bleed section, and the second time, we entered a radio station drawing, at the concert, like an hour before it started, and won VIP tickets! I have pics of Chris' nose hairs... it was incredible!
    You will have a blast, and yay for crossing something off your list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO jealous! The only concert they've had in Guam since we've been here was a native singing Bob Marley... HAVE FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I. Am. So. Jealous. We can't go this year bc its on a Friday in stl and e and I work the liveonthelevee concert series every Fri/Sat eve in the summer. Booo..... But I will tell you. We saw them three years ago at riverport....5th row. Best concert I've been to. Ever. And I've been to lots of awesome shows.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Sorry that commenting through Blogger can be a royal pain. I'm glad you are commenting despite that, and please email me if you are having issues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...