By the numbers

2: gloriously free days to myself this weekend
3: shifts that Nate had to work
3: items purchased while shopping for myself [gasp!]
$95: total amount spent on said items [2 shirts and a pair of shoes]
$40: amount spent on my haircut
10: weeks since my last one [yikes!]
5: loads of laundry done today
1.5: number of hours spent on the phone with these companies: shutterfly, internet, Apple
0: help that I received from the bastards
0: number of pictures in this post [because of said inefficient companies]
10/10: my frustration level with picture uploading issues
42: number of layouts made for our album!!!!!
15: number of hours spent on album design in the past 2 days
4: scents of candles put into rotation during said album design
2: pots of black coffee consumed
2: very large glasses of red wine consumed
3: bottles of water consumed after said coffee and wine
4: number of dishes I'm making for dinner tonight
4: number of people I'm cooking for [in-laws included!!!]

Let me go a little Scarlet O'Hara on you for a second: "As God is my witness, I WILL post pictures again!"

I want you to see my designs! I can't take this anymore. And now I have to cook....boo!

Stay tuned...

6 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! I feel so badly for you! I would be ticked too if I couldn't post pics. I really want to see your layouts too. Our wedding album is just one I did in mypublisher, so I want to see if your layouts are more creative. I may have to look into blurb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your photo book layouts - I'm sure they're absolutely beautiful!

    Here's to people cooperating with you so we can all see them, and yay for hair cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gasp!!! A post without pictures! Well at least you don't have pictures because you can't - I'm just too lazy to do it half the time.

    Sounds like your weekend was really productive though! I can't wait to see the layouts! I may hire you to do mine at some point in time... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i finally just realized why blogger was sucking so much with my pictures- apparently i had them aligned wrong so now i am semi-happy but you know blogger i am sure it will make me mad again!

    so today i actually got a picture to post- and it is damn funny :0)

    you should like you had a busy weekend but totally fun! yea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am dying to see your layouts. Would help if more people called to complain about your picture posting issues...maybe they would move faster?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, no pictures just won't do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Sorry that commenting through Blogger can be a royal pain. I'm glad you are commenting despite that, and please email me if you are having issues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...