Inspiration

From my Flickr Faves

I decided to sign up for Flickr and play around with some functions. I love when bloggers make a little mosaics like this and wanted to try for myself. We'll see if it works.

Right now pink flowers, pink chandeliers, and pink patterned fabric inspire me. Ah, and I found two pictures of St. Lucia to remind me of our fabulous honeymoon. I may be doing more inspiration boards if I figure this Flickr thing out:) Eye candy never hurts, right?

Okay back to the kitchen now...

update: Flickr is ridiculously addicting. Now I have three whole pages of favorites. Take a peek if you dare. Just add it onto my obsession list.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Is Flickr pretty good? I am not very photo-host loyal and am always looking for the next best thing. Maybe I'll give it a try.

    Oh, and your St. Lucia pics make me miss it! I wish I was there right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This got my attention...I am all about pink!!! love this group! all my best, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful flickr mosaic....

    I enjoyed catching up on all your "projects" you have been working on in your place...

    Love them...great job on the frame project. It looks like you have a great collection of very special pics to display.

    It was fun to stop on in...

    Tonya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Sorry that commenting through Blogger can be a royal pain. I'm glad you are commenting despite that, and please email me if you are having issues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...