Porter Nelson arrives!

Porter Nelson
7.11.14 at 12:12 pm
8 lbs, 9 oz
20.25"

IMG_1847

IMG_1865

Our biggest and shortest baby is simply magical.

I went into labor at home and came to the hospital around 2 am instead of my 7 am induction. I still needed Pitocin and my OB broke my water since my contractions kept spacing apart.

It was my most favorite birth and I can't wait to write up his birth story. He came out very angry and loud about having to evict the womb. He nursed a ton and now is very sleepy after such a big birthday.

Camera Roll-146

Camera Roll-102

Today was incredible. I haven't slept a wink since Thursday morning but can't wait to fall asleep with this guy in my room. Big brother and big sister met him and love him. All four grandparents met him and love him. Nate and I are just head over heels.

IMG_1895

IMG_1905

IMG_1875

He is here! Best day.
Camera Roll-112

18 comments:

  1. Truman's smile and Cecilia's kiss! Welcome to the world Porter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeek Congratulations! He is adorable and I truly love his name! I can't wait to hear all about the birth. And I'm super jealous that you get to hold your baby in your arms!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you!! Your pictures made me tear up. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, congratulations your family is now complete :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Julia! Love his name. I actually know a Porter (he's 22 years old though). Glad everything looks like it went well. Enjoy the newborn snuggles. I miss them already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! He is gorgeous. Can't wait to read the birth story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! That picture if Cecelia kissing him is too sweet! Congrats again Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, priceless pics. So happy he's here!! So worth that wait, huh? ;) And your favorite birth, huh? That's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! He's adorable! Big Brother and Big Sister look pretty excited as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! He's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness! Congratulations! He is just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!!! He is so beautiful. I cannot wait to read your birth story!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats he is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! I LOVE his name. It fits so perfectly with the others. Can't wait to read the birth story!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations!! Also...how in the world did that tiny belly of yours hold an 8 1/2 pound baby!?

    ReplyDelete
  17. A little late to the punch but hey! Congratulations on his arrival :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations Julia and Nate on the birth of your gorgeous little man Porter Nelson and congratulations to big brother Truman and big sister Cecelia! Porter is such a great name. It's the perfect choice to compliment his siblings names Truman and Cecelia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Sorry that commenting through Blogger can be a royal pain. I'm glad you are commenting despite that, and please email me if you are having issues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...