I've been had

There's something going around in the blog world and it's not the nasty flu virus attacking the real world. It's this game of tag, and Sara got me. And because I'm such a loser and stalk GR, she didn't even need to leave me a comment announcing my tag. Not only that, but I've already listed 100 things about myself on this blog---so this is going to be an additional seven things. And it's going to be difficult because my 100 list took me a few days, but what the hell----I enjoy talking about myself [hence my blog!]


The rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.

[I noticed they don't say anything about pictures with the facts, but I'm going to add some just for your viewing pleasure, okay?]

1. If I could look like anyone in the entire world, it would be Gisele Bundchen. She is so freaking hot/perfect/gorgeous with her 6 foot frame [almost there], tan [not even close right now], perfect sized boobies [HA!], and long, flowing locks [nope, chopped mine off]. Take a look and try not to feel inferior:


I LOVE those flowy empire waist dresses but I always feel like I'm wearing a sheet or something. How can she do it and still look slim? Nate just informed me that Gisele is pregnant with Tom Brady's baby. How does he know more about pop culture than me?!

2. In college I was a Gamma Phi Beta [or I guess I still am]. I'm pretty sure my sorority was known for our fun, party girls to put it nicely.
My husband was [is] a Pi Kappa Alpha, or "Pike." They were also known to be a little out of control but fun. Nate always said if I was a dude I'd be a Pike---which I guess is a compliment?
3. I can be a little neurotic sometimes. For instance, as I lay on the couch with my computer on my lap, I wonder if it can send poisonous rays into my reproductive organs thus making me infertile. Or sometimes when I get a sore throat I convince myself I may have West Nile fever or meningitis. I don't know why I think these things but I just do. So sue me. :)

4. When I was a kid I wanted to be a dentist solely because of the bad ass mechanical chairs. I was fascinated with how they moved up and down and reclined. Then I experienced the torture known as braces [three separate times!!!] and wanted nothing to do with teeth ever again. Ironically, we moved to Milwaukee because Nate was an alternate at Marquette's dental school [which didn't pan out, and now he's going to P.T. school starting in June.]

5. My GPA in high school was a disgusting 3.996. I missed being one of the "Top Ten" students by 0.05. It's just ridiculous to think I cared that much about grades in HIGH SCHOOL, isn't it? My college GPA was slightly less dorky but not by much. I guess you could say I'm a bit of a perfectionist, huh?

6. I love hot/humid climates, dripping-with-sweat-from-the-instant-you-step-outside climates, so-hot-the-steering-wheel-burns-your-hands climates. When I tell this fact to people in Milwaukee they look at me like I have West Nile virus, which just goes to prove I fit in here really well:)

7. My middle name is Lorene and I hated it when I was a kid. Now I really like it, especially since it was my Great-Grandmother's first name and my mother's middle name. I'm totally passing it down to my future daughter. It's pronounced "Lor-EEN" not "Lor-AINE" thank you very much.

Okay, now I have to tag the following: Jen, Kim, Ronee, Teresa, Jenn, Lisa, and Stephanie. I picked you girls because either I'm not sure you'll actually do this, or because I know you haven't done this type of thing before. A lot of my frequented blogs have done something similar before....and we all know how I like variety:)

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I always (well maybe that's too strong of a word) wanted to be tagged. So cool. But now that I have been, I don't know what I will write about. Oh the stress and anxiety!! I promise I will do it as soon as I get a few free moments, and can muster (spell?) up some creativivity. Thanks for thinking of me. I loved your 7 things. Your writing rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you wish. I missed that you had tagged Jenn, so now she's been tagged twice. I'm SUCH a bad blog memorizer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that you were a Gamma Phi! We are sisters! I went to Mizzou though...still known as party girls:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too was a Gamma Phi, but at Miami University! Cheers to us being sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My little sis is a Gamma Phi at Mizzou and loves it! Off to work on my seven things... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to have to think about my 7 things...stay tuned for updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa and Jenn~Get on it, ladies!

    Lauren and Jenn~We could do a really cool secret G-Phi-B secret handshake if we ever met:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Sorry that commenting through Blogger can be a royal pain. I'm glad you are commenting despite that, and please email me if you are having issues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...