Quotes by Nate

For all you Nate fans out there:

  • He joyfully brought home a very nice, royal purple colored coffee mug from Caribou Coffee. I informed him that it was a pretty purple but he claimed it was a royal blue. When he finally caved in he said, "Is that why the girl who sold it to me said she really liked the color?"
  • After I consumed a few glasses of red wine: "Why are your teeth gray and your eyes red?" Gee I didn't know I was that attractive, honey!
  • We watched "America's Best Dance Crew" the other night and I'm truly intrigued by their dance moves. One girl dropped it like it was hot, while practically doing the splits and a deep squat all at the same time. It was the bomb and I tried to do it myself for sheer entertainment. When I hobbled back to the couch from a knee injury, Nate said, "You looked like a retarded frog." I normally don't like the "r" word but this was just too much to handle.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha, I love the Nate quotes! And my other half once bought a pair of purple "work out" pants, thinking that they were blue. Apparently those are easily confused colors in guy world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That third one is so something Rob would say!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Sorry that commenting through Blogger can be a royal pain. I'm glad you are commenting despite that, and please email me if you are having issues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...